“When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier”
Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been super busy adjusting to new job and trying to follow through my new year resolution. This past long weekend, I visited San Francisco and got to explore around Union Square with DA BEST, ryanbyryanchua. Surprisingly, San Francisco was warmer than I expected, which is perfect for this outfit! ☼
I decided to play with textures today by styling two edgy pieces, Asymmetrical Leather Skirt and Mesh Bomber Jacket together to create this street look. Since the two pieces stand out so much already, I completed the look by just adding some layered necklaces, a simple cropped top, and my to-go white pumps.
Hope y’all had an amazing MLK weekend. I definitely fell in love with San Francisco after my trip ❤ Can’t wait till next time!
(Photography by Ryan Chua)
- Sorella Placketing Leather Skirt – Fashionbloggerrr (Product Link)
- Jilian Space Mesh Jacket – Fashionbloggerrr (Product Link)
- Clutch & Necklaces – Her Fashion Box (Shop Here)
- Pumps – Peppermayo (Product Link)
- Cropped Top – American Apparel