“The world’s a playground. You know that when you’re a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it”
Today is my second day in Chicago for fall study break.
After brunch at the Publican, we went for an ice cream run to an Irish ice cream shop called the Cone.
Behind this cute ice cream store, there’s a chalk playground. 🍦
We decided to stay around to enjoy our desert under the sunshine ☀
While my roommates were making arts with chalks, my sister decided to be my “photographer of the day” with the new Sony camera she gave me 🎉
- Boy Pattern Shirt – Stylenanda (Product Link)
- Roll-up Shorts- Stylenanda (Product Link)
- Belt – Madewell (Product Link)
- Oxford Shoes – Plomo (Bought on Gilt.com)
- Shimmery Socks – American Apparel
- Nude Clutch- Marc by Marc Jacobs